About the Program
Our Undergraduate MBA Bridge Program is an accelerated course of study for Ursuline College students who plan on seeking a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at Ursuline College. The Graduate Business Bridge Program is structured to allow undergraduate business-related majors to earn up to a maximum of twelve graduate credit hours (4 courses) toward the thirty-six credit hour Master of Business Administration degree at Ursuline College.
In order to be eligible for admission into the Graduate Business Bridge Program, students must:
- Be an undergraduate student majoring in a business-related area at Ursuline College (with junior or senior class standing)
- Have at least a 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Have at least a 3.3 GPA in their undergraduate major
- Have submitted an online application form to the Office of Graduate Admissions that includes a brief essay on reasons for interest in pursuing a graduate business degree (at least 500 to 700 words).
- Have completed at least 6 hours of undergraduate accounting or finance
- Have submitted three letters of recommendation using the specific form from the Office of Graduate Admissions
- Have submitted an updated resume to the Office of Graduate Admissions